| B.Sc. FASHION DESIGN(FD)/
B.Sc. FASHION DESIGN-KNITS(FDK)/ B.Sc. TEXTILE DESIGN(TD)
- The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of
any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary
Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education,
New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate
Examination, New Delhi.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination
(London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in
Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian
Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination
conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five
- 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a
State Board of Technical Education.