Instructions for the candidate with declaration
Please ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria specified by the Council before you start to fill up the ONLINE Application Form. Please go through the instructions before proceeding further.
Important points for registration.
- This is the online registration portal for the candidates to only appear for All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) for admission to RCI approved Diploma level courses through a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the academic session 2019-20. Application process is Online only.
- Last Date to submit AIOAT - 2019 Online Application: April 15, 2019 (Midnight).
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board of Education with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Appearing candidates at 10+2 level examination may also apply, provided they obtain minimum 50% marks at 10+2 exam otherwise their candidature shall be rejected.
- Relaxation of marks and reservation of seats as per the instructions/ guidelines issued by the respective State/Union Territories.
- As regard to the relaxation in percentage of marks for SC/St and PwDs candidates, 5% relaxation at 10+2 level may be considered provided Caste/PwD certificates are issued by the Competent Authority of the respective State Government, subject to the verification by the respective training institutes/NIs at the time of admission.”
- Online examination will be based on the following subjects with Multiple Choice Questions with no provision of negative marking:
- English Language - 25 questions
- Reasoning - 25 questions
- Numericals - 25 Questions
- General awareness - 25 questions
- The level of question paper will be at high school level.
- Admission to courses will be strictly after Verification of original conclusive certificates brought by the candidate during verification process, failing which admission will be rejected even if the candidate qualifies the All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT).
- Examination Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only for General and OBC candidates, Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) for SC, ST and PwD candidates will be accepted only through Online mode - Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Test fee is non-refundable/non-adjustable, whether candidate appears for AIOAT – 2019 exam or not.
- AIOAT- 2019 is expected to be conducted in over 70 cities across India on May 8, 2019 in multiple slots depending upon the number of candidates at a particular centre.
- While filling the application form of AIOAT- 2019
- Only one application shall be considered for registration against one e-mail. Registration of multiple applications against one e-mail ID shall not be accepted.
- Candidates can apply only for one course from the list of prescribed courses.
- Candidates will select names of five institutes in the order of preference as per his/her choice for admission to that institute.
- Candidates will select names of three exam centers in the order of preference as per his/her choice for appearing for the exam.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances in some cases, the candidates may be adjusted to the near State Capital.
- Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her. Exam centre & Time slot of AIOAT - 2019 will not be changed, once allotted to a candidate.
- Admit card will be released on April 26,2019 and the candidates can download their Admit Card from RCI website link till May 8, 2019, 02 Hrs before the commencement of examination.
Required documents for AIOAT 2019 Application:
Before starting to fill up the AIOAT - 2019 Online Application, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Valid Mobile No. (mobile number should not be registered with DND (Do Not Disturb Service)
- Personal details of the Candidate
- Details of Educational Qualification
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg for AIOAT and size should not exceed 70 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg for AIOAT and size should not exceed 10 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details for making online payment
- Please ensure that you must check your Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam regularly after registration to get Login Credential (User ID & Password) & proceed with the registration process.
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you. It is required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc. If some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then Proceed to Payment.
- Please note once payment of application fee is made, you will not be allowed to change/modify any information in the application form.
- You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take print out of the same for your record. Do NOT send the printout of the AIOAT - 2019 Application Form to RCI.