Candidates are required to apply online through website: http://applyadmission.net/nift2013
They can access this website also through the ‘Admission 2013 - Apply now!’ banner on the homepage of official website of NIFT (http://www.nift.ac.in)
- Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
Click on each step to view detailed proces.
- New Candidate to visit the website website : http://applyadmission.net/nift2013 and click : Click here to Register
- Fill the details to register for any programme. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the button “Submit”. Once the information filled here will not be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.
- Note: Kindly note the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- A facility to take Printout of the Challan Form in case making payment through UBI Cash challan
- Net-banking / Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.
Registered Candidate to visit the website : http://applyadmission.net/nift2013 and login by clicking Login (To Apply Online)
On clicking Login (To Apply Online) page will appear which will have buttons indication 4 actions which are to be completed for submission of online application form:
Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by log in again using Email-ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
Upload Photograph - Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 50 kb.
There are three options available for payment of admission fee as given below:
- Cash Challan
- E-Transfer (Net Banking)
- Debit / Credit Card
On selection of any option click button “Submit”. On clicking button “Submit” the information about Name, Category, Examination fees will be displayed.
NOTE: Once the payment has been made through NetBanking/Debit/Credit Card or Cash Challan has been generated; you will not be allowed to change/modify any information.
Payment through E Transfer (Net Banking) / Debit Card / Credit Card: Keep the NetBanking / Debit Card / Credit Card Details handy.
In case you wish to change the category, click button “Home” and then click button “Action 1: Fill Application” so that the application form will be opened. After editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”. Now click button “Home” and then click button “Action 3 : Make Payment” and proceed for the payment.
Payment through Cash Challan: In case payment option selected is Cash Challan then follow the procedure given below:
- Select option “Cash Challan” and click button “Submit”
- Your information about category and amount will be displayed. Now click button “Generate Cash Challan”.
- In case you wish to change the category, click button “Home” and then click button “Action 1: Fill Application” so that the application form will be opened. After editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”. Now click button “Home” and then click button “Action 3 : Make Payment” and proceed for the payment.
- Two copies of Cash Challan will be generated.
- Take print out of both the copies of cash challan and deposit the fees with the challan in any branch of UBI bank on next or subsequent days of filling application form. The list of UBI branches can be seen at https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/livebranch/
- On payment of the cash, the UBI branch will retain one copy of the challan and return back one copy to the candidate after filling in the transaction number.
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the Candidate Copy as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
- Verify your Payment Receipt Status after 3 days of deposit of fees at UBI branch: A candidate can go to the website: http://applyadmission.net/nift2013 and check the payment status by clicking Login (To Apply Online) using your Email ID and Date of Birth.
- If you find that the payment made by you is shown as received, your online application form has been submitted. This completes the process of filling the online application form.
- If you find that the payment made by you is not shown as received, kindly refer your case to NIFT on email id firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scan copy of the bank challan.
Candidate can view Application by clicking the button “Action 4: View Application” and can take print out of the same for their record.
On correctly following the above steps, you would have completed the application process.
On the basis of information given in the NIFT Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from website: http://applyadmission.net/nift2013 from 30.01.2013 onwards.
Download Admit Card – On the due date for Admit Card, re-login to the website: http://applyadmission.net/nift2013 A link for downloading Admit Card for written test, containing the details of the centre/venue for the examination, etc., will be available. Download the Admit Card.
Print Admit Card - Take a printout of the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Written Test Venue without a valid Admit Card.
NOTE: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check NIFT website for updates.